Today is National Dog Biscuit Day, and to celebrate, we’re sharing our favorite vegan dog treat recipe made from just three easy ingredients.
Besides being human-friendly (that's right, you can snack on these treats too!), vegan is cruelty-free and doesn't include a laundry list of harmful ingredients fo
und in commercial brands.
What You'll Need:
1 large ripe banana
½ c Tbsp of all-natural peanut butter
1 ½ c of gluten-free rolled oats
1. Add all your ingredients to a bowl and mix till you have a dough-like texture.
Pro Tip: If your dough is feeling a little bit dry, add more peanut butter (1-2 Tbsp) to soften.
2. Roll out your dough onto a floured surface or parchment paper, about a ¼" thick.
3. Use your hands to roll out 1" balls of dough and flatten into circles. Or, if you want to add some personality, use a cookie cutter in fun shapes!
4. Arrange dog treats onto a cookie sheet, and bake on 350º for about 15 min (or until lightly brown).
5. Allow cooling for 10-15 min before sharing with your pup and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks!